24" x 24" - Architectural Flooring Hatch - WB
Download Cut Sheet <
|Standard Features and Benefits || || |
- Engineered with lift assistance for smooth, easy one-hand door operation, regardless of size
- Automatic hold-open arm locks the cover in the open position to ensure safe egress
- Constructed with corrosion resistant materials to provide many years of trouble free, dependable service
- Heavy-duty construction and positive latching mechanism help to prevent unauthorized access
- Available in a number of standard and special sizes to satisfy any requirement
| || |
|Guide Specifications || |
Material: 1/4" (6mm) aluminum cover and extruded aluminum frame
Cover: Smooth plate reinforced for 150 psf (732 kg/m2) live load. Cover designed with 1" (25 mm) fillable pan for field installation of architectural flooring material (specify flooring material including type, thickness, and weight).
Frame: Extruded aluminum frame with built in anchor flange around the perimeter.
Hinges: Continuous heavy-duty type 316 stainless steel hinge.
Latch: Type 316 stainless steel slam lock with fixed interior handle and removable exterior turn/lift handle. Latch release is protected by a flush, gasketed, removable screw plug.
Lift Assistance: Compression spring operators enclosed in telescopic tubes. Automatic hold-open arm with grip handle release.
Finish: Mill Finish aluminum with a bituminous coating applied to the exterior of the frame.
Hardware: Engineered composite compression spring tubes and steel compression springs packed in grease. Type 316 Stainless steel hinges. All other hardware is zinc plated/chromate sealed.