10" x 10" - Standard Flush Door
- Flush panel means that door is unobtrusive in appearance.
- Outer frame has special drywall bead configuration so that drywall cement may be applied to cover and conceal the flange.
- Standard sizes fit standard wood stud or steel stud spacing of 12”, 16”, or 24” on center with no additional bracing.
- Special double-acting concealed spring hinges allow opening to 175 degrees for complete access.
- The Milcor DW Access Door complements drywall construction in a flush wall or ceiling installation.
- Available in grey powder coated steel, stainless steel and galvanized steel. Optional primed colors also include brilliant white, gold sand and jet black.
10" wide x 10" high